The Chinese Consulate announced:
From March 02, 2021, the provisions on issuance of the green QR code with HDC mark shall be amended as below.
I. Nucleic acid test
1. nucleic acid test refers to RT-PCR test only. The TMA test procedure will not be accepted.
2. specimen collection: throat swab or nasal swab.
II. IgM antibody test
1. only test results with venous blood sampling will be accepted.
2. test certificates must include the following information such as IgM antibody level, venous blood collection and test method.
All test certificates must include, in typewritten form, the name of the person tested, the name and address of the testing site, date received, method and time of specimen collection, and test method.
III. Application Procedure and Required Documents
The negative test results and below documents must be uploaded via https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/.
2. air ticket
3. valid Chinese visa or valid Chinese residence permit
4. German visa or German residence permit or registration certificate (travelers from non-EU countries)
5. negative test results of nucleic acid and IgM antibody tests within 48 hours before departure to China. This also applies to transit passengers mentioned above.
(6) Those vaccinated must also present or upload the vaccination certificate or passport with the following information. These must contain the following information: Name, sex, date of birth, name of vaccine, date and place of first and second vaccination, signature and address of the vaccinating agency.
IV. The conditions for issuing the green QR code
1. in the following cases, the green QR code with HDC mark will be issued by Chinese overseas missions in Germany:
~ Should the travelers residing in Germany fly to China on direct flights from Germany.
~ Should the travelers fly to China from a country without direct flight connection with China only via Germany (Such transit passengers must have the green QR codes issued by Chinese foreign missions in the country of departure and prove this QR code with the required documents).
~ If the direct flights between a departure country and China are cancelled and no alternative is available.
2. in the following cases, the green QR code with HDC mark will NOT be issued by Chinese foreign missions in Germany:
~ Should there be direct flight connection between the departure country and China.
~ Should the travelers fly to China from Germany via a third country.
~ Should the transit passengers have already stayed in a transit country before Germany.
1. the special rule that passengers simply upload the negative test results (issued at Frankfurt Airport at Centogene, Medical Center as well as the non-Schengen testing center) to the above-mentioned website (https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/) and receive a green QR code quasi automatically will be abolished as of March 02. Instead, travelers must now upload the test results and required documents( see III.) via the above-mentioned website and will only receive the green QR code with the "HDC sign" after verification by the Chinese Consulate General in Frankfurt.
2. travelers with cured COVID-19 disease and tested positive for IgG antibodies must contact the relevant Chinese missions abroad at least three weeks before their flights to China.
3. nucleic acid and IgM antibody tests may be performed at different testing sites, but they must be located in the same consular district. (see Appendix)
4. travelers are requested to upload all required documents in time and as early as possible so that the documents can be checked as soon as possible. Chinese missions abroad will also process applications on holidays and weekends. And issue the green QR code.
1st Chinese Embassy:
Conular districts: Berlin, Brandenburg, Saxony, Thuringia, Saxony-Anhalt, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
2. Chinese Consulate General in Hamburg:
Consular districts: Bremen, Hamburg, Lower Saxony, Schleswig-Holstein
3. consulate general of China in Munich:
Consular districts: Bavaria
4. Chinese Consulate General in Frankfurt a.M.:
Conular districts: Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Hesse
5. chinese consulate general in dusseldorf:
Consular districts: North Rhine-Westphalia
The Russian consulate announced:
For the visa categories Labor & Technical / Business for technical services and Labor with employment contract from the destination countries new consular fees are effective immediately:
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your DVKG Team
The Chinese consulate announced:
In addition to negative nucleic acid and IgM antibody test results required of all passengers traveling to China, passengers who have already been vaccinated must also present their vaccination cards or certificates or upload them via so that one of the relevant Chinese overseas missions can check the three documents and, if they pass, issue passengers with a green QR code with HDC. The green QR code with HDC and the vaccination card or certificate must be carried for inspection at boarding and upon entry into China.
The vaccination card or certificate must contain:
Your DVKG Team
As of January 1, 2021, the new partnership agreement governs relations between the EU and the United Kingdom. With regard to postings, according to the German Liaison Office for Health Insurance - Abroad (DVKA), the A1 certificate continues to be valid as proof of employment abroad.
Social security legislation continues to apply if the following conditions are met:
Your DVKG Team
US Consulate announces:
As of January 26, 2021, travelers must provide the airline with a negative COVID-19 test (PCR test or antigen test) (electronic or paper) no more than three days old prior to entry into the United States. Individuals who have been infected with COVID-19 within three months prior to departure must provide proof to the airline.
Another COVID-19 test within three to five days of entry and a minimum quarantine of seven days are strongly recommended.
For more information, contact the following sources:
Your DVKG Team